header

header

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cold outside? Here's a fun, indoor activity.

I recently saw an idea like this on our favorite website ever, Pinterest.  Here’s a link: http://aidenandmaya.blogspot.com/2011/11/aidens-name-in-painters-tape.html to the original idea.  This brave Mama gave her young child paint.  That ain’t happening in this house or in this life. :)  So, instead, we went with crayons and painter’s tape.  I gave them all watercolor paper (because I like the texture and it’s what I had) and I taped their initials off for them.  Then, I let them go to town. 

This is the hard part for me. 
I want all of their crafts to be perfect. 
I need to get over it.

Afterwards, we gently peeled off the tape and had these fun letters to hang in the girls’ playroom.  I love them and best of all, they kept my kids busy on a cooped up, winter day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment