header

header

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Lindsay Family

Meet the Lindsay family.

I love them....LOVE!  This is the second time I've gotten to photograph them and I'm thrilled about that.

They are real.
They are hysterical.
They are a blast.

You don't have to wonder what anyone is thinking because they put it all out there.  Diva remarks are met with good-hearted comebacks.  There is lots of cracking up.

LOTS.

There are several pictures from this session that aren't necessarily blog appropriate, but made me literally laugh out loud when I was editing.  Anything around becomes an impromptu prop....anything!

It's like watching a sitcom and it's the best.

They are a normal family with lots of love for each. That makes them the perfect clients for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment